View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 07:35 AM
Flycameron
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2014

Originally Posted by DLpilot View Post
For someone that is still on the outside, you are in no position to give advice on how to get an interview or what the company is looking for on your app. Stop giving tips and spreading rumors that you know nothing about. I am not saying that you are a bad person. I do hope that you get the invite also. Just leave the hiring and application tips to those that are already here.

Originally Posted by AeroCrewSolut View Post
List all volunteer work at the bottom of your employment section under Achievements and Awards.
Is this bad advice as well? Is volunteer work really an achievement or award? I apologize if you think I have bad advice. I just recently had a recruiter/chief pilot/interviewer review my application and she seemed to love my app. She told me not to change anything on my app. So I guess I apologize if I gave bad advice which was only passed to me. I am a guy looking in from the outside and trying to figure out how to get in. I meant no harm in trying to lead anyone astray. I don't believe anyone on here really knows the exact or best way to get the interview and I am willing to admit that I am one of them. Please don't take anything I say as fact but just advise. Sorry milky that you don't like my posts.