Thread: Trans States
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 06:08 PM
RgrMurdock
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2011

Originally Posted by tothebigblue View Post
I wouldn't go to tsa because of their empty CQFO promise. its so convoluted and arbitrary that they try to blind you with the words "left seat" and captain pay at a "blended rate" LOOK AT CONTRACTS BEFORE YOU COMMIT. Remember go jets is owned by the same company that owns TSA
obviously have no idea what you are talking about. FO pay is at a blended rate (about 45 an hour) not captain pay. I'm tired of people taking liberty with the contract when they don't know what they are talking about. I think some TSA folks and some others have both responded on this forum with less tact than is appropriate. However, the CQFO program is a great opportunity for guys that have the time and are 1+ years away from upgrade at other companies. Some pilots that are not TSA clearly have a bias against us based on the perception of "stealing" aircraft from another regional or hiring their FO's. The negatives said about the company are mostly opinions, conjecture, and non factual diatribes. If you have questions, please PM somebody because this forum has devolved into something way less than civil.