Thread: ATP CFI program
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 03:19 PM
coldpilot
DisplAAced

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: EMB-145 FO

Originally Posted by keiundraj View Post
I'm not upset, defensive yes. I get so aggravated when people comment on things they have no clue about. You probably would get something out of ATPs 15day CFI school.

Well I don't know how much time you're saying you need to go to CFI school before you can be proficient so I just put a number on it, maybe I exaggerated? :-)
Please read the last sentence of my previous post about getting a clue. You may want to look in the mirror. I find it rather offensive that you say I would get something out of ATPs 15 day CFI school. That shows some character right there. Yes you did exaggerate, you do quite frequently. Just some advice, not ripping on you by any means, but you may want to take a few minutes after you read a post and put together a logical and educated reply rather than getting defensive. One reason so many people on the boards bash on your posts is because you get defensive very easily and have a snap reaction. Put together a post having an adult conversation and you might get a bit more respect. Oh yeah, congrats on the instrument rating, just don't go kill yourself with it now.