Thread: We're Hiring
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 03:55 PM
Ewfflyer
Flying Farmer

Joined APC: Jul 2006
Position: Turbo-props' and John Deere's

Originally Posted by Squawk_5543 View Post
I see on your website that you guys will be getting an Eclipse jet soon. I bet that thing is a blast to fly.
This was one of the details I was refering to that our website isn't updated. Unfortunately we have temporily backed out of the jets for now. We had #4, I saw/touched/sat in it, but because of the many problems, and the capital investment just sitting there, my boss has decided to sell his shares and we'll be hopefully getting a Conquest II in the very near future. I'm not ruling out that we won't re-invest sometime in the next year or so, but we can't just have a Day-VFR only jet. I did post pics of it somewhere in the photo section. I have a few others I haven't edited out the tail-number on, but I don't really care about that now. The other owner blocked out all the flight tracking anyways.

Originally Posted by the King View Post
That would be an good experience builder if only I had 135 mins. I have about 20 hours flying a 404 in charter ops.
Keep us in mind. I talked with the CP today, and said we might even consider the right person as a VFR-135 until they hit the 1200(kinda how Flight Express does it, from my understanding). I'm not sure how low we'll go, but maybe even 800-900TT? Could be lower, I'll try to get clarification when I run into him next.