View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 09:14 AM
whalesurfer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2013

Originally Posted by BrandiNett View Post
Hi there,

Thanks for your reports and feedback. I am not sure why clicking "full site" isn't taking you to the full site right away, but I will have the techs look into that.

As for the functionality of the mobile site, I will see if there is anything we can do to improve it. What else would you like to see in the mobile version besides the ability to skip to the last page?

Thanks for your reply but what makes you think we even want a mobile version? With all due respect, shouldn't we have an option? If I want a mobile experience I'll get the APC app.

I'd like the ability to PERMANENTLY opt-out of the mobile site because I've never, not a single time seen a mobile site which was as good or better than the desktop version. If I was going blind and needed a MUCH bigger font then maybe I'd consider it but for now I want to browse the apc site just the way I do it on my desktop. iPads, iPhones and other smart devices have much larger screens now than they used to. Almost all websites have a desktop view option and I'd like to keep it that way.
Thanks.