View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 10:18 AM
PilotCrusader
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013

Originally Posted by pagey View Post
And here I thought we had something with the Tom Brady incident......

Anywho.....You brought up the document, not me. Fact is your group still signed it and your group still agreed to concessions.

As far as our "weak argument" they didn't need to shut ALL of us down. Once they shut PSA down that would have legitimized their threat not only to Eagle but also to PDT.

AAG has proven many times over that there is plenty of staffing out there to place acft wherever they felt was best for them. PSA had 49 acft at the time of our vote. How many has Eagle lost, or are slated to lose in the near future? Plenty more than 49.

Is there a chance AAG was bluffing and that they financially couldn't have shut any of us down? Maybe. I think the facts since our vote support that they absolutely could have, probably 3 times over. Either way, 61% of our pilots decided they didn't want to gamble when it came to their jobs that support their families' livelihood. They went with the sure thing. They were smarter than I was at the time.

Lastly, No one freakin laughed, or "taunted" you for voting no. Get the F over yourself.
Really? No taunting? Do we need to rehash the tools that were on social media laughing when PSA was awarded our RJs? I could go into detail about the words some of your tool pilots have said when I booted them off the Jumpseat, but that would give me away. No, generally your pilots have been smug little SOBs most of the time.
Meanwhile we held the line and watched to our dismay as not only did you reap the rewards of our no vote by pilfering our young, you did it with a smile!
You broke the contract. You ran the industry into the mud on the AAG side. I have no doubt in my mind that of Envoy had been "first up", they would not have flinched; they would have honored the contract and done their part to stay united against the managements that have tried to undermine peoples lives and careers. You flinched big time. Now, after NOT honoring the contract, your retort is "Well Envoy signed it and broke it too!". ONLY after you opened Pandora's box. Your excuse is weak and if this is all you can keep grasping on to to try and hide how many people you screwed, then you obviously know deep down how wrong what you did really was.