View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 03:02 PM
TAZZ4LIFE
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2015
Position: 135 Instructor

Hey dudes,

I had my phone interview this week and wanted to pass along some gouge.

- Started the interview going over some items on my resume ("what is the MU-300 type rating that you have?"; "I see you worked at Jeppesen a few years ago, how did you like working for them?") Very basic questions just to break the ice I believe.

- The rest of the interview was TMAAT and WWYD questions. Here's the questions I got:
* TMAAT you went above and beyond to help a passenger or customer.
* WWYD if a customer wanted to change airports in-flight and how would you
handle it?
* TMAAT you had a conflict in the aircraft and how you handled it.
* Tell me what you think is the most important quality of a professional pilot?
* Why do you want to fly for NetJets? You have multi-engine heavy time. Why are
you not applying for the majors?
* What will be your biggest challenge going from military flying (heavy jets) to
corporate flying (light jets)?

A few of the questions will be focused off your resume and what flying jobs you have done in the past. I have all military time and zero civilian time, thus the mil-to-civilian flying question.
Some of the questions he asked stemmed off answers I gave to a previous question. There were no tricky, technical or confrontational questions. Very straight forward questioning just to see what kind of a dude you are.

The entire process lasted around 35 minutes. Now I wait for the email from HR.

Oh yeah, Since I'm not the smartest guy, I wrote down a few bullet points on paper for each question I thought they might ask. Then I taped them to the wall. That way, if I G-locked on a question, I could look at the paper and jog my memory. Worked out pretty damn good.

Good luck bros!