View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 04:55 PM
PilotHiring
On Reserve

Joined APC: Aug 2014
Position: B777 F/O
Default Interview Gouge

Congrats to all you new hires! I know several of you are looking for recent interview gouge. I'm a 777 F/O at United and I started a free website for sharing interview gouge. If you were recently interviewed and do a decent write-up I'll send you a $10 Starbucks gift card (see the website for details). It's not much, but a small thank you. If you do a write-up, drop me a line with your e-mail address where you'd like the gift card delivered. My e-mail is [email protected] and the website is www.airlinepilothiring.net

I also have a good working relationship with Cage Consulting and FTI for Interview and Simulator Prep (I highly recommend this.....it's far more important than the gouge)...and no, I don't get any compensation. I do this for fun and because I enjoy helping out.

The website is all about “pilots helping pilots" and is unique in that interview gouge is just one aspect. I also have tools and information for current professional pilots like a "Layover Guide" that anyone can add to and edit, aviation videos, aviation news, KCM locations, uniforms, VPN services, best iPhone apps for pilots and much, much more. I add to the website regularly based on your suggestions! Any pilot stuff that I use personally or information I want access to is probably on the website. I’m currently working on new help sections on “Military to Civilian transition”. Help spread the word; the more people participate, the better it will get!

Thanks!