View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 12:47 PM
WrigleyFlyer
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2011

Originally Posted by Wano View Post
OK, online assessment = Passed! The test gouge on this thread, even from years ago, is spot on. Some of the questions are tough but overall the test is straight forward.

After rooting around quite a bit on this thread I can't seem to find any current info on what is asked during the phone interview. Clearly timing of the call can vary widely, but very little has recently been discussed regarding its content.

Anyone here been through the process lately?
Hello all...long time lurker (especially after going through a thousand forum pages). First of all, thanks to all the constant posters for the wealth of information about Atlas and the hiring process. I completed the test mid-December (all the previous gouge was spot on, by the way) and phone interview was done about two weeks later at the end of December. The phone interview was very straightforward and I got the impression that Atlas wanted to make sure you did your homework. Do you know about our schedules? Do you know about our gateway basing? Do you know about the type of flying we do? Outside of that, it was basic HR questions...why Atlas? Tell me about a time you had a problem with a captain? Very straightforward.