Old 02-22-2015, 12:35 PM
PilotCrusader
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013

Originally Posted by Setpropeller View Post
February FLOW- Zero 0
March FLOW- Zero 0
April FLOW-?
So this flow was the Pinnacle of our New Contract, It was suppose to be 3 a month. So far 5 months in only 9 have gone The next two months are cancel. I'm hearing ENVOY flow is on hold until the all furlough are given a chance to return. PSA I don't know. They got 24 more CRJ9... If the FLOW does not start up soon we need to force Our Union REPS to remove the SALARY cap BS of 12/4. AN EYE for AN EYE. Delay my career progress, I want My MONEY thieves with suits.
Why is your flow zero? I guess I misread your contract because I thought it was 3 per month no matter what?
envoy flow is not zero, but it will likely be half of what it is supposed to be for the next few months as the undefers come back from furlough. This will plague envoy until summer 2016. Then, PBS integration at AA and the US/AA system efficiently integrating will be the next "gotcha" that neuters the flow. The thing hasn't worked since it started in the 90s. It's a great carrot for management to give because they can play the "gee shucks this just isn't our fault" card.