View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 05:26 AM
flyboyx
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2014

[QUOTE=dublinpup3;1832127]
Originally Posted by flyboyx View Post
make that 189-239. i just got home from my interview today. they gave me (and actually 7 others) the nod. i am really stoked! training date to be determined but somewhere in early april.

YAY

Congrats Skyboyx.
I have my interview on 3/11 and hopefully I get the thumbs up as well. Any surprises at the interview? Thanks.
Good luck to you! i hope you get it. no surprises in the interview. they were very professional and i felt they treated us all really well.

[QUOTE=Machwon;1832184]
Originally Posted by dublinpup3 View Post

Just curious how long before you applied until you got the call? How many days did they give you then from the phone call to the interview?
hmmm. hard to say....i had my app in for several months and heard nothing. i updated it in the middle of january and did a job fair. they picked me out at the fair and offered the interview on the spot. I think i interviewed about 3 weeks after the fair. the next one that i know of they will attend is women in aviation in dallas in a couple weeks. if you really want a job at f9, i suggest going to the job fair on the morning of the first day. get in line early. it seems to me that they go to the fair attempting to fill "x" number of interview spots. it also seems that once they get those spots filled, they tell the candidates afterwards that they will call you. it also seems like they are hiring about half the candidates that interview.

oddly, one or two guys i met while in denver told me that they were hired without ever even filling out the on line application? i don't know if i would risk that one, but i heard it floating around.

i also heard several f9 people say that they really like recruiting at the job fairs. apparently meeting people face to face has a much better hire ratio than just calling random apps on file.

Last edited by flyboyx; 02-26-2015 at 05:49 AM.