View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 06:31 PM
Concorde001
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2013
Position: Desk

Originally Posted by Fourpaw View Post
Howdy,

I'm trying to figure out which way to go next. I'm currently sitting at 3000tt 1000+ sel turbine 350 multi. I've been flying tbms, pc12s, and meridians. I seem to be going through corporate jobs every 8m-1yr. The company either downsizes, relocates, and etc.

I was in the process of closing on a house with my latest job and have since lost the house due to the loss of my w2 income. I have more 1099 work than I can handle but will not be able to get my family into a house with 1099 income unless I claim a boatload on my taxes.

I'm also getting tired of these corporate jobs lasting short term. I have a wife and two little ones and need stability.

I'm also stuck in the sel zone. I've got connections for a lot of multi gigs but can't get anything with such low multi time. I've got 1000 turbine but since it's mostly in singles I seem to be stuck.

I see most the regionals are hiring too but I can't keep a family off of 25k year and being gone 50% of the time.

Just getting a little frustrated here and am trying to make the best decision for my family.

Thanks.
You could try endeavor, 20k extra per year.
Where do you get the 50% of the time being gone? It's more like 70% at the regionals unfortunately.