View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 09:48 AM
PeezDog
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2010
Position: CRJ

Originally Posted by JOutten View Post
If you fail an in-house checkride at Riddle it will not show up in your records. As a p141 school your failures won't be released. So you don't have to put that on your resume or anything, but its a good idea to let an employer know.

I failed my private oral and flight, and I saw it as a learning opportunity. And I suggest you see it the same way and not as something that is holding you back.
So this is the question, "Have you ever been the subject of an evaluation board or been removed from flight status, downgraded, or failed any portion of flight training either civilian or military?".

So in my case, I should answer yes? I feel like saying yes to this question is saying something worse happened then what actually happened. In my mind, it seems to be asking have you completely failed out. Like a high school kid dropping out or something. Did I have to go back and do it again? Yes. But I passed the second time and completed the course. So I guess that's my hang up on this. I absolutely want to be honest here, so if it's brought up I will talk about it.