Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 02:23 PM
ShopVac
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2014
Position: A320

Originally Posted by Lemonade View Post
The bottom line is that DOT can not be awarded before 12:01. I have never been able to bid for anything before 12:01. If Matyas allows this to happen he is conspiring with the company to allow lower seniority pilots ( his union friends making a lower rate) to gain an uncontracted advantage

Additionally there is damning evidence of senior captains being removed from juicy trips for training in January and those trips were never put into IOT for seniority bid but magically showed up for DOT for lower paid pilots to take.

This reminds me of when Chris Gonnsen ( retirement chair) signed off on the Schwab 401k even though the pilots were forced to absorb greater expenses to save the company money. Two months later Gonnsen was placed into the training dept.
Gonnsen is an instructor? Too funny my friend, too
funny! Where's that "say it aint so" smiley thingy?

One of the big fights happening when I was a noob was over union guys in training. A union guy gave me a sim session back then and taught me a bunch of great stuff. That was back in the Hatfield (DTW) vs McCoy (FLL) days. What a cluster all that stuff was