Thread: jetBlue Hiring
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 05:33 PM
WARich
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2012
Position: Babysitter

15 years. Baby steps gents. Give it some time, I wouldn't be surprised that in 10 years JB is a place to be. Things don't change overnight, but I think you guys are moving in the right direction, give it a chance. Remember there are always going to be the negative dudes in any company you're in. But it's the ones that have just an ounce of faith and work towards improving the environment their in that make a difference. The glass isn't always half empty. And honestly you negative dudes really don't belong anywhere to include any of the legacy's with that attitude. If I recall, the Delta dudes don't even get first year pay until after IOE, where as I believe JB dudes get it the day after the check ride. That's a week or 2 or 3 of first year pay that the Delta guys don't get. Does JB first year pay suck, yes, but once again, I think things are moving in the right direction so give it a chance before you all go so negative. Didn't you just vote in the Union, you don't even have a CBA yet. Wait to complain until after you have that.