View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 07:40 AM
ClickClickBoom
MK Ultra Candidate

Joined APC: Feb 2013
Position: Prime Leader of Boko Harumph

Originally Posted by CBreezy View Post
Do we all know FOs who think they should be Captains but shouldn't? Do we know the ones who have no problem telling you about it? Sure. The same could be said for Captains who have been around for a decade and probably should hang it up. There are bad apples in every bunch.

On the other side of things, there is a difference between someone just spouting off about being ready to upgrade (most likely a small few) and those trying to have a meaningful discussion...or even passively doing it so that maybe you'd help them out. The silent treatment is unproductive at every level.
And once again, you are only partially correct grasshopper. These("most likely a small few") are more numerous than you might imagine. Why do you think I come here and spend my coffee drinking time trying to get you guys to think outside your boxes? If you want to hear about hard lessons learned, you have to be willing to listen. You and wrx and a couple of others think you can come here and "cyberbully" me and the few other guys who come here and type stuff that doesn't match your expectations and think that your snarky replies will silence us, it won't. What I have done is typed some personal experiences, and you don't like that, for what reason I cannot fathom. Oh well its like talking quantum physics to my dog, he listens, but doesn't really add much to the conversation.