Thread: jetBlue Hiring
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 10:15 AM
seekingblue
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2014
Position: fifi whisperer

Originally Posted by CAirBear View Post
Hey guys! What would you say are competitive times for an applicant?

I just applied and have 3900TT, 1100 121-Jet, 2000+ PIC (no TPIC). Would you say that is generally to low of time to get a call? I also used to be at Cape Air a few years back. Depending on who you talk to that might be a bad thing. Apparently the Cape-JB Gateway Program has had some ups and downs.

Finally, I feel it's a legitimate question, given that this window is open during both WIA and the Vets in Blue, are people that didn't attend either conference/meeting going to realistically get a call? It just seems this window is conviently open during those two events and I just wonder how much "off the street" hiring might happen.

I unfortunately can't get to WIA this year.

I would love for a chance to interview. JB is an amazing product. I absolutely love catching a ride on you guys.

Thank you

Haven't heard anything negitive about any of the Cape Air guys. I think they are well liked and respected.

I think your times are on the lower end of competive, but still competitive. Everyone in my class was 4000+ that didn't have a military background.

Hope this helps.