Thread: Go for the Quick Upgrade

PiperPower , 03-03-2015 11:10 AM
Gets Weekends Off
PiperPower
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jun 2007
Quote: I notice you choose to not clarify. Instead you choose to deflect and distract. For your information, every job I have interviewed for I was hired. So there's your sign.
A psychologist would have a field day with you! You fit the mold of a guy who was powerless his whole life until he became a scared RJ captain. Congratulations. I'm sure that's an incredible accomplishment for you. But after 7 pages it's getting a little out of hand having to watch you demand respect from an anonymous internet forum. Nobody really cares, and I think everyone sees you have a complex. We've all flown with your type.
I have no clue how you act in the real world, but if this thread is any indication, you still have a ton of work to do.

The captains that I've tended to respect the most have lead by example, don't sweat trivial things, and when an opportunity comes to mentor; they do it tactfully and respectfully. Not to mention, these guys always are great sticks.

It's types like yours that nitpick and control an entire flight, trivial or not, and usually get behind the airplane because they're so focused on trying to fly a single pilot cockpit.