ALPA FDX MEC Secretary-Treasurer
ALPA FDX Security Committee Chairman
ALPA FDX Scheduling Committee Chairman
ALPA FDX Legislative Affairs Committee Chairman
ALPA FDX Retirement & Insurance Committee Chairman
ALPA FDX Military Affairs Committee Chairman
Former (Immediate) ALPA FDX Seniority Block 11 (Instructors) Representative
ALPA FDX Seniority Block 4 Representative

What do all of these gentlemen have in common?

ALPA FDX Unity ambassadors? You may recall the rousing opening speech given at Sunday's Rally -- The Company looks at YOU and your UNITY! UNITY! UNITY! UNITY!

No. Not ambassadors of unity. Far from it. More like ambassadors of division.

Yesterday, these eight returned to the scene of the Sunday rally, this time as "prosecution witnesses" in an ALPA Constitution & By-Laws Article VIII hearing. This hearing is the result of a disgruntled former committee chairman's effort to expel from ALPA five sitting Members of the MEC (our elected Block Reps), the First Vice President of ALPA, and another member at large. Before you ask, no, they were not required to appear, the Hearing Board has no power to subpoena. They all appeared voluntarily, of their own free will.

Unity? Not hardly. It makes me sick to my stomach to see them preach unity, all while they're trying to rip our MEC apart and reverse our efforts to gain the recognition and representation of an ALPA National Officer seat. A real leader would stop this nonsense in a heartbeat. Instead, as we negotiate under the supervision of the NMB, these clowns are making a circus out of it.

And The Company is laughing their heads off.

Am I the only one who is disgusted?

(One might wonder if the Ambassadors of Division were on Flight Pay Loss (your dues dollars at work) while they were in Memphis to testify on Fred's behalf, and one might be inclined to ask the Secretary-Treasurer. However, since the Secretary-Treasurer was among them, instead of holding down his office on Kirby, it's not likely we'll ever know the truth.)