View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 09:24 AM
ShyGuy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005

Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Dude! You have a serious case of "it's everyone else's fault, other than your own" as to why you didn't get hired at the aforementioned legacy airlines in your post.

Delta has hired ~1300 pilots in the previous 15 months. Maybe not all, but a SIGNIFICANT number of those have been far more qualified than you! Since you and presumably the "other's who were just putting food on the table" needed to cross that 'line in the sand' (pun intended), I think the US legacies are NOT hiring them en mass for a reason. There are still BETTER applicants in the 10,000 applicant pool.

We've heard you loud and clear that you'd go to a ME carrier in a heartbeat. "It's hard to bite the hand that feeds you." - mentality. Guess what other pilot group(s) in the '80's had that same self-justification to walk by their brethren standing in a picket line?

Lastly, why is it that there is signficant exodus from American-made pilots at the three ME carriers? Maybe because those that went over in the first place are realizing they 'sold their soul' and didn't realize it until after they spent a few months, year at the most, with those sand-flea, wearing man-dresses.

You're welcome to quit your ULCC at any time if you have such devout loyalties to the ME carriers. Let me know how that goes for you? Personally, I've been over there and unless called upon again, have little to zero desire to go back.

Elliott
Guess it only took one post to label me a scab

I'm happy where I am and will stick it out.