View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 06:22 AM
Onedayatatimee
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2014

Originally Posted by Farmlover View Post
We will have way more than 81. The plan to pull them out of the sand box is already started. You will see that this fall. The guys that left are regretting it. Attrition has stopped totally, and we have hired a ton so far this year with tons of interviews scheduled. Don't listen to the guys that left. They are angry and want to see us fail. The opposite is happening right now.

The numbers aren't adding up so far for pulling CR2's out of the desert. Only time will tell if this is actually true. I'm not saying this isn't a great place to work. The people at Endeavor are what makes it a great place. The $20k/yr bonus definitely helps make it viable. I would just be careful on what you hear and believe about all of these 200's sticking around if we can staff them.

As of last Friday the numbers provided in the company's flight ops update said 78 guys/gals in class already or scheduled for class through June of 2015. We are scheduled to still lose 128 captains to Delta from April - December of this year. Its takes minimum 2months and more like 3months to get a new hire through training and on the line. They better have at least 130 new hires in training for 2015 by this summer just to cover attrition to Delta. My opinion right now is they are just hiring to hopefully keep the 81 CR9's staffed at the end of the year.

They also said in a recent email that 2 more CR2's are going to the desert this month. This is one of the busiest block hour months for Endeavor. Not a good sign for the CR2's if they are still going to the desert during a busy month.