Line Holder
Cross Check
Line Holder
close
  • Joined APC
    Aug 2013
  • Position
    A320 FO
Quote: Before you consider F9...know that there are employees with bad attitudes everywhere. Every company with a unionized workforce has issues between management and the employees. Are things at frontier really like what was described above? Not even close. Have a few people had minor issues with the company not interpreting the contract the way they want? Of course. I for one, have never once had a single problem. Every penny owed to me was paid to me on time and without issue.

Now, there is no doubt the company is trying to cut cost across the board. We are desperately trying to lower our cost to match Spirit. The company might not like guys getting two 5 day trips dropped by one week of vacation and then picking them right back up for double pay, but you can do it. Management won't even try to run you over with a steamroller.

Frontier has a good contract with low pay. Frontier is growing rapidly, and pay is coming back to pre bankruptcy rates. We have a tough fight ahead for our new contract. Indigo plays hardball, no doubt. But them playing hardball also is letting frontier grow like never before, just like spirit.

If you are interesting in frontier and believe in the ULCC model, you should apply. You won't get "steamrolled" by management.
What I just said in my previous post Aero1900.