View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 09:12 AM
Nantonaku
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013

Originally Posted by Snickers View Post
Originally Posted by tom14cat14 View Post
I think people should only offer info on their respective company.
this.

idk why you guys think he wont get MSP as an FO at Compass. Most jr MSP FO was hired late November 2014, so he did what maybe a month or two in LAX tops? I think its safe to say that time frame would go down as well as flows and upgrades continue.

OP, you have two good options. Both give you the option to be based at home as an FO but you will most definitely have to commute for some time as a Captain. Feel free to pm me whatever questions you have.
Skywest is probably the best bet if you want MSP and want a quick upgrade in QOL. I just don't see any new hires having any decent amount of QOL in MSP at Endeavor for at least a year, if not longer. There are a lot of people who were forced out of MSP to NY, you will continue to get bumped down by people returning and it is very possible you would be forced to NY. I don't think you can count on MSP, especially if you can't get the 200. The money is the only reason to come to 9E and/or if you live in NY and can get the 900. Or if you are gambling on a Delta interview. Things are better at 9E but the QOL/schedules get worse every month.