View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 04:41 PM
andreas500
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2011

There seem to be some here that do not understand that if the "private sector" must compete with a "public sector" for capital, with an increasing drain on limited capital, the result will be: 1. the rich will get richer (happening now) and 2. the government (big bureaucracy) will get bigger and even less efficient - thus consuming more capital, continuing the "squeeze" on capital (also happening) that frankly has been the historic rising tide for growth of the middle class - in both wage and reward for small business risk.

Indeed, the "free market" is the most efficient way to allow fair and successful capital utilization as well as wages - but what is becoming less and less in the USA is the free part of free market, both freedom from government interference and freedom to succeed.

Those are my observations - please direct me toward historically successful big bureaucracies (government of any type, big businesses, etc) that have actually not been self centered profit centers - rewarding the few at the expense of the many. I can't come up with one.