View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 06:55 PM
Jetlife
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by Junglejett View Post
I agree with Macjet. The hotels and food have been good. Not a bad meal yet. Been busy but that's a good thing...right? As far as pushback for MX issues, not an issue from what I have seen. Somethings broke, it gets fixed or deferred. I have had some scheduling issues but they were quickly resolved with two adults talking to each other...weird.

Those that want to leave, should do so without delay. They are same people on the union board that do NOTHING but *****. We could get a million $$ a month for life and some of these people with still complain about the wrong salad dressing. So, if you do not like it here...leave..and do it sooner than later. You are dragging down those of that want to stay and make this place better. My concern is that some will stick around, vote on retro with a bonus but less than adequate wages, and then bail. Pilots are like that.

I like it here but that does not mean we should not see a much better contract. We work harder than most and deserved to be compensated for it. I am more than ready to hold out for the BEST contract we can. Those that have no desire for the same thing, leave.....
This, this, and more this!