View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 12:06 AM
jaybird
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2008

Originally Posted by Kritchlow View Post
May I be bold for a moment?

I have the utmost respect for you guys. I know exactly what you do and how hard you work. I was former CitationAir, so I get it.

In addition, I truly hope you guys get everything you want.

That said, you guys might be a wee bit unrealistic. I mean, you make A LOT of money, plus there is a lot of soft money built into your contract. You have good scheduled, good perks, and the list goes on.

Now I'm reading of taking it to a strike?? I mean, you likely make almost the equivalent of $180k to fly a light jet that holds at most nine people. I know there are exceptions with the heavier stuff, but in general I think you get my point.

You certainly are free to disregard my post, but as one who has gone through the trama of a fractional shutdown I would say you have it damn good, and should be thankful.

Ah, Jordan is that you?

We work damn hard. NJA is making money hand over fist. It's the fact our CEO and management think we should "subsidize" private jet travel for our owners by taking concessions!

It comes down to what you're worth. You sir obviously aren't worth much. If you're not on property please don't ever come with that attitude. I may fly a light jet, but I'm flying the most wealthy people on earth.

If you are here, when the time comes pick up your sign and walk the line or you can be the next name on the scab list.

SWA + 1%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk