View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 07:22 AM
RyanP
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2011

Originally Posted by CBreezy View Post
Upgrades are how long at Endeavor again?
Exactly.. Even Worse than at Eagle isn't it?

Anyone that leaves here and goes to Endeavor with more than a couple years invested is a complete moron.

You are just jumping to another shrinking craphole with no upgrade ever. Very similar to what has happened here. There is a reason for the bonuses over there. Because their shrinkage and no movement is absolutely awful, just like ours. Who cares about the retention when you're gonna start over at the BOTTOM of another stagnant seniority list all over again and be stuck as an FO on RSV.. FOREVER.. again. Having a base in NY clearly isn't worth anything for a regional. That isn't guaranteed. Those come and go at the regionals with a few months notice. Obviously, anyone working at Eagle should know that by now.

I agree Eagle is horrendous right now (thanks to PSA and scumbag-airways) but starting over at Endeavor is no better. At least we have better movement #'s of people leaving at the top.

All These regional pilot poaching vultures are disgusting.

I can't wait to see everyone of these regionals implode in a few years. Including mine. I also really can't wait to see all the rats jumping ship to the "other" real d-bag operations for quick upgrades have that completely blow up in their face.

I don't care if people want to get out. After nearly a decade at this dump, so do I.. But at least wait to go somewhere decent that's an upwards move.. I have seen so many lateral moves over the last decade backfire on people that I've lost count. Maybe 10% have actually worked out..

People can do whatever they want. I just think Eagle>Endeavor is a stupid move for anyone who's not a new hire still. Eagle>PSA people may as well be blacklisted for life..

Last edited by RyanP; 03-21-2015 at 07:38 AM.