View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 10:43 AM
Snickers
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2013
Position: Satisfied

Originally Posted by CAPTAINPCL View Post
I agree with everything your saying here, it does seem like this place has turned around for the better and things are looking up. I'm just curious why you're such a cheerleader for Endeavor? It's not a bad thing, but you have always seemed to drink the koolaid in large doses.
I wholeheartedly agree Endeavor is a great option for someone new to the 121 world, but i definitely would not take advice from this guy. Not sure his motives but some of the things he has posted make little (if any) sense and he contradicts himself often in a poor attempt to recruit for Endeavor. This post, being my favorite -

Originally Posted by vilcas View Post
Something for new hires to consider. If you come to Endeavor now and upgrade in 18 months that's and 18 month upgrade if a current 6 yr FO does the same it was 7 years and 6 months. This creates understandable frustration from current pilots. This should however not dissuade you from coming to Endeavor senior pilots are leaving and this is causing movement. The pace at which we are parking aircraft is slow enough that attrition is beating it. Coming to Endeavor is not a bad choice especially if the bases are near your home.