Gets Weekends Off
Lemonade
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Mar 2012
  • Position
    A 320
Quote: I'm not quite sure I'm understanding you. I'm trying to explain to you (or anyone interested) the amount of risk we are exposed to with our LTD that is nowhere near industry standard. You keep refuting pure fact and trying to discredit me. Why, I'm not sure. What's your motivation. I'm just a guy on the internet that very much wants to retire a Spirit pilot but the contract short comings, LTD specifically, are getting more apparent as seniority numbers at other carriers are being claimed everyday. The only way to know what you should be asking for is to know what you already have and sadly many pilots here do not. But you keep defending the LTD as if you wrote the policy. Why?
I'm not defending the LTD policy or the CBA . They both suck. The point I'm making is that you are misrepresenting the limitations of the policy. I suspect you were misled by Gonsen who is worthless along with the rest of the MEC and NC. Because of their patern of poor judgment and lack of skill we are trailing the industry in much more than LTD.

Is that clearer now?