Thread: Allegiant Air
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 08:25 PM
Xbone
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2012

History has proven your suggestion that we continue on with a ‘Policy of Appeasement’, is bad on so many levels. Why would the nmb care about an obvious status quo violation? All we are doing is reinstating the starting line that g4 management illegally removed. Wait another month? No sir. I am grateful you are not running our union. Our focus is pretty clear; we are now enacting a legally and morally justified battle. (or about to, [Disclaimer]I am not a union official and/or union lawyer[thats for the rats.])

To which the ripple effects will be outstanding. The stock is hovering around 190 a share; lets watch it drop and see what happens to whom. No longer will mg be able to shine on the investor calls with, ‘Oh, everything is fine, there won’t be a strike anytime soon; there are no labor problems..’

Originally Posted by davidsthubbins View Post
Show them, expose them, prove it to them.... That's all I've been hearing for a month. Where's our focus? I want to strike too...for a contract!! All this passion and rage for a status quo strike....let's rage for a contract!! You're saying I want to give the company another month? NO! I'm saying give the NMB another month. They called this meeting. This could be it guys! This could be the meeting that pushes them over that edge...that makes them realize that a release is necessary. If not, and this just some stupid attempt to restart pointless negotiations...then we hit the pavement. Why risk angering even a single NMB member and possibly delaying a release.

Last edited by Xbone; 03-30-2015 at 08:40 PM.