Thread: Allegiant Air
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 06:34 AM
frmrdashtrash
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2008
Position: Upright

Originally Posted by GordoCooper View Post
This may just be a blessing in disguise. According to the Reuters news release, we are a "major carrier" in this process. Apparently MG and the rest of the 3 stooges at Allegiant (I'll let you decide who the other 2 stooges are), are convincing the court system that we are now a critical player. I say great! So we get stalled by a strike right now, but......we are a major carrier, and obviously critically important to a variety of needs of the U.S economy! Lets make sure we now erase any previous 'contract wishes' and start brand new. I propose we become the highest paid MD80, A320, and 757 pilots in the country. Best medical coverage, cafeteria plan, retirement, days off minimum 15 for line, 14 for reserve, and so on. Make the absolute diamond level contract for our very very important pilot group. We now need to stand strong, and make MG and the stooges PAY for our critical importance!
Gives you guys more time to build a war chest as well. Is there a strike fund we can contribute to? I would like to contribute to Allegiants while I build my own.