View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 12:42 PM
full of luv
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2009
Position: Narrow/Left Wide/Right

Originally Posted by Jetlife View Post
Guys I know I just got hired. Of course you guys know more than I do on the ins and outs. But there seems to be a common focus from a certain group of pilots at NJA that paint the worst case scenario picture for everyone around them. Whether it be in the FBO or online. Saying that people aren't moving airplanes at all, period, would be false based on whom I have talked to doing initials . To say that nobody is upgrading is false based on a bid being issued. Does that mean everyone is swapping fleets and upgrading? Hell no! Of course it does nothing for the 9 year FO who is still waiting, it's 2 spots in a sea of willing and able FOs ready to upgrade. But can't anyone see ANY positivity in the way things are going? NetJets has recalled, they are hiring... These are good things people. I get that there is a lot of frustration but why take everything as glass half empty around here?

I am starting to get the feeling that pay isn't going to fix everyone's gripes with the company, so why stick around? Money won't fix upgrades or fleet swapping... It will only make things worse in those aspects.

I can only say that I hope new hires placed into aircraft that you guys wan't, aren't treated differently for it. We are all here to fight the fight with you, not against you. My post wasn't to cause crap, and I don't know more than you guys who have been around I promise you I understand that. I just go by who I have talked to, and the emails I have seen. To say any absolutes is false and incorrect in my opinion.
Jet,
I applaud your unbridled optimism, but heed those who have come before you that you will be served well to keep your options/and mind open to other opportunities.

When you have senior pilots telling you it's not good, that's not good. Usually the junior complain and the senior tell them to ****. In this case the opposite is going on.