Thread: Skywest
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 09:41 AM
Squallrider
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2013
Position: 175 CA

Originally Posted by flyinjgirl View Post
The culture of sexual harassment at Skywest is bad. I don't know why I would write this to you since you obviously endorse it. I just hope other females will know they aren't alone and may come forward as well. I was pressured and threatened to sleep with my IOE captain or not pass. Another IOE captain forced himself onto a female Skywest captain during her IOE and she had to physically fight him off. None of us report it because we stand to lose everything. To be shunned by our fellow pilots and blackballed by the industry. You all think it was our fault or just the way it is. This is part of why a union is needed. Few other industries would tolerate this kind of behavior. In aviation it is widespread and the norm. It's just a matter of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't even work here, you're just trying to slander our company. I know 5 girls from my initial hire class and never heard anything about this. Things of that nature is never tolerated anywhere, I've heard of male captains being wrongfully accused by FAs and that have lost anything even when they didn't do anything is. Skywest has zero tolerance for sexual harassment, people making unwanted advances have more to lose...harassment won't get you anywhere regional, mainline or anywhere.

Keep your slander to yourself unless you can actually prove something, everything you always bring up about SkyWest is negative and based on "someone you know that works here that you keep in touch with" yet you're always on our thread and apparently tried to get rehired here....