View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 09:49 AM
ContactApproach
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2010

Originally Posted by Iflyhigh28 View Post
Thats very interesting Contact.... Your prayers or Contacts must be really powerful because I Interviewed on March 9th, receive the email stating I successfully completed the interview process, told will be place in a pool till a class opens up and still haven't heard a peep. There were 8 of us that day 3 that I know of, got the same letter and started class on the 31st. Two others got the TBNT emails , and aside from my self there is only 2 unaccounted for. Im hoping that my call comes tomorrow.

Contact what class did they place you in?
No trolling here. The way I understand, there's three resulting recommendations for the applicant. First being not recommended, second being recommended and the third being highly recommended. The highly recommended, after doing a back ground check is offered the next soonest class date. The recommended applicant is offered the pool position. I can't get in to the details quite yet about my process but, I had a few heavily weighted internal recs. It seems that if you get to the face to face interview, you do decent on the tec test and panel you will get a offer. Sounds like youre still in a good position?