View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 10:41 AM
Route66
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2014

Originally Posted by justjack View Post
WE are the union and WE are responsible for our failures. Fix the system, but don’t throw out the entire baby. Like taxes, we all benefit from the goods our money buys. Also like taxes, we may disagree with how our money is used, but if anyone could opt out of paying dues while still receiving the benefits of union representation (free rider) eventually, none of us would have representation. (Just what corporate America wants, but you have said that you are a company man) Freeloaders will always want to get rid of union dues.
I won't participate with an organization that refuses to recognize my time in service the same as you. Disparate treatment is the APA and union mantra.

I'm not a freeloader or the Company wouldn't pay me. Somehow you believe unions don't have to WORK for YOUR money. It's just like government....and look where entitlement gets them.

I don't want the APA representing me. I can do it myself. The freeloaders are Edgar James and his law firm....leaches of the entitlement society that seem to brainwash the minions to believe that they know whats best for them.

The day germane dues are found unconstitutional is soon upon us and just like deregulation, the controllers strike, 9/11, the great recession, etc....it's the pilots continued stand to stick their "collective" heads in the sand is what's breaking their bank. And I can't think of a nicer group for this to happen to.....those who stick it to others for the same kind of time they have.