View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 05:54 AM
Wiskey Driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2007

Originally Posted by Route66 View Post
The "arbitrator" gave them what sould have happened here...equal treatment for equal time. I will NOT agree with my time given less value than yours. PERIOD. Unionism is gone for good here because now the company knows everyone is REQUIRED to follow the SOP's and the law (FAA). The profession is out of the unions hands and that is a new realty that you and them have yet to come to grips with.

I'm not bitter at all, so speak for yourself. I'm moving up the Captain list quite fast, I'm getting great pay and the ride looks smooth for the rest of MY career. It's all about ME and the Company, now. So when you're HATRED boils over in 2020 I'll be saluting you from the Cockpit while you're out walking the picket line trying to explain to the passengers how overpaid and underworked you are.
Ahh so says the person that thinks we dont need a union but sucked the balls off usuapa

Talk to the republic that are left and see if they feel the way you do! I can guarantee they do NOT. Neither republic nor NWA was bankrupt Usair WAS. Neither Republic nor NWA had nearly 40% of their pilots furloughed Usair DID!

Don't use the word equal. Nothing at all about the east has been equal. You have lied, cheated and stolen and gotten away with it from help from that drunken pig Ed Bular. Now because a REAL union is back you are crying foul wanting to pack up your marbles and not play anymore. Well I am all for that in your case and support you 100% in fact I think you should not pay a penny in dues to APA. STOP PAYING TODAY! Call them and tell them how you feel and that you should be allowed to continue to screw over and entire airlines pilots, the very ones that SAVED you from certain furlough! No matter how you slice it you are employed today for no other reason than AMERICA WEST AIRLINES. Now you think about that for a while, NO OTHER REASON.

WD at AWA