Thread: GoJet updates
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 06:45 PM
TheGoldenJet
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2015
Position: I have cable

Originally Posted by TeamRamRod View Post
Didn't come from being a CFI, chief. Took a large pay cut from a well-paying corporate job to come here with the intention of going to a major. Bold statement for someone with your username...

Not shying away from the fact that TSA had overruns. I wasn't there when it happened. But I'm not comin' on here calling all your pilots pu$$ies, either. You guys about killed 200+ in a runway incursion, we waterskiied metal off a runway, multiple times. Guess what? TSH is still one of, if not the only, regional without a fatal accident. If you wanna call us out for a fumbled radio call in LGA by a crew or two and that helps you sleep at night, more power to ya. We ALL screw up, you don't have to be a doooosh about it.

Rog, boss. I need my testosterone though…

First of all you don't see us G7 guys all over your forum trashing you guys. All you guys do is hangout on ours and whenever someone ask for info you bash us. Wait until the day we both merge and you'll be flying right seat to one of our guys then we'll see how tough you really are. I'm done wasting my time on here.