View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 07:28 AM
flyphisher
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2014

Shaggy

There's not much of my post that was directed at you; even as I used your quote as the basis of the post. I don't put you in the sniveling entitled group. Which is what most of the post concerned itself with.

What caught my eye was how in effect the naysayers had completely missed the mark after decades of dealing with UPS that was being painfully pointed out to them now. That they had somehow not seen the truth of UPS after years of getting kicked in the jimmys. And that now they were seeing the truth that they had been missing all along.

The next year or so of heated negotiations will hopefully show just how much the, "elder statesmen", have not been blind to jimmy smacks. Because UPS hasn't even begun to ramp up their real version of jimmy smacks. And the naysayers/elder statesmen might appear a little different as they sum it up as ops normal for this place and go about doing their job. UPS has even started the negotiations nonsense; ie, it's going to get much worse.

I didn't like the inference that the naysayers/elder statesmen didn't know what UPS was all about.

People will need to know what, "no waivers no favors", in the coming year means. Some are acting on that premise today. And they are standup guys.