View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 08:35 AM
Flying Elvis
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2013
Position: Utah Chapter

Neat and orderly, as asked for, no special bindings or staples/clips.

I put all the forms/copies they asked for looseleaf in plastic sleeve protectors

During my interview in 2013, they asked us for the items in order, and we handed them around the table, adding our "Form A" on top of the stack, then our "Form B," and so-on, and so-on. I saw some staple pulling going on elsewhere.

Exceptions: I left my AF Flight Eval Folder in its original green cardboard folder, and put all my HARM docs in a new, clean pocket folder, with each section held together with a binder clip. I put a memo in front explaining how I'd entered my mil time into AirlineApps.

Surprised nobody has asked about the "admission tickets" (a lot of pilots miss this, but it's in the same paragraph of the invite that tells you to wear a navy suit and red tie). Some pilots clipped them to the front of their logbooks and the bottom of the copy of their AirlineApps printout. I thought it would be slicker to hand it over in person, so instead of studying for the knowledge test, I spent a week learning how to palm Benjamins and pass them unobserved during the initial handshake, drug-deal style. Worked for me.