View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 11:17 AM
KingAirpilot90
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by sublime259 View Post
Are you f'ing kidding me? Please show me where this caveat that PSA would be shut down if you didn't take concessions. Now would you experience the record growth that you are now? (at the expense of others, no less) Absolutely not. Would you be shut down? Ha, you're unbelievable if you actually think that. Seriously, show me where this caveat is that PSA would be shut down, I'm curious now.

Parker has said time and time again that he wants the flying to be done by the wholly-owned, so do you really think that every single airplane they had on order was going to be farmed out to Mesa, Compass, GoJet, etc; Seriously, do you really think that that was the future had PSA said no?
Let's review some history and compare and contrast PSA and Envoy,....... one more time.

1(a) Parker offers PSA pilots new CRJ 900 jets in exchange for concessions. PSA Pilots say no, and those jets went to Mesa.
1(b) Parker offers Envoy pilots new E-170 jets in exchange for concessions. Envoy pilots say no, and those jets went to Compass.

2(a) Parker offers PSA pilots new jets in exchange for concessions. PSA pilots say no and Parker sent those jets to Republic.
2(b) Parker offers Envoy pilots new E-170's in exchange for concessions. Envoy pilots say no and Parker sent those jets to Republic.

3(a) Parker again offers new CRJ 900's to PSA pilots in exchange for concessions, with the caveat that the airline would be shut down if they said no again. PSA pilots took the deal.
3(b) Parker again offers new E-170's to Envoy pilots in exchange for concessions, with the caveat that the airline would be shut down if they said no again. Envoy pilots took the deal.

So as we can clearly see, it's ok for Envoy pilots to take a deal in order to save their jobs,....... but it's not ok for PSA pilots to take that same deal in order to save THEIR jobs.