View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 01:52 PM
Da40Pilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2013

Originally Posted by sublime259 View Post
What are you, 12? You're probably that PSA guy I saw on the bus in DCA that had a Joe Dirt beard, lol. Class act! Must be nice knowing everyone in the industry looks down on you guys.
Man, stop whining. You're just a pawn in a chess game you're not playing in - you always will be and so will the rest of us. Get over it and take charge of the situation instead of crying about it. We get it, you're upset and angry but like someone said, it's JUST BUSINESS. The choices people were forced to make are similar to you having to choose preference between what sibling would have to be thrown into a volcano and die.

My advice to you: GTFO of whatever regional you are in that is making you so miserable and start working for one that you'll at least have a future with. Right now is the best time to get on board with someone that's offering an ok contract with a short upgrade, get your hours and get out of dodge!

You're more emotional than a Disney princess right now. I'm sorry for what gappened to you but stop living in the past and just move on...