View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 01:08 AM
package puppy
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: MD-11 CPT

Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
What could we expect?

"Peter Garrison is an American journalist and amateur aircraft designer/builder. He was born in Los Angeles, California, in 1943, and received a BA in English from Harvard College in 1965."

Oh brother...an Ivy League, faculty lounge English major deep fried in envy and resentment who likely just assumed that Delta or United would hire him for his pedigree and brilliance as a second rate writer for a rag I stopped reading when I earned an instrument rating.

He's a miserable pudknocker not worthy of further consideration here...what a putz. If we're all lucky he'll run out of gas in his bug smasher out to sea and not hurt anyone else in the process.
Effin journalists, give them a pen and they're the world's foremost expert on everything! Show me a seniority list with his name on it and then, maybe then I'll read his column. I'm sure having a garden in his backyard somehow qualifies him to pass judgement on his neighbor, my uncle, who successfully farms 1,600 acres. Personally, I prefer not to pass judgement on a man until I walk a mile or two in his shoes. But hey, that's just me and another reason I'd never make it as a journalist.