View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 07:37 AM
Silver02ex
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2005

Originally Posted by AlaskaBound
I"m far from bitter and have have left that negativity in the cockpit where I found it in the legacy Pinnacle cockpit.. I'm a captain at my current airline making more than the lame and short term bonus you guys are getting in the next few years. I'd still be an 8 year FO there so the fact that people are crazy enough to consider 9E as a newbie makes me want to help them avoid it at all costs. I can say how bad a place is (I still have several friends there who tell me how is) and not be bitter about it. Facts are Facts...all emotion aside.
So you left when it was still the old Pinnacle days, but because you still have friends here, you know exactly how the place is? Your view is only based on what people tell you. How can you say you know what's going on if you didn't experience the current Endeavor yourself? This place is much better than it was just less than 2 years ago. I'm leaving this place in a few weeks, so I have no reason to try to convince myself that this place is going to get better, I can see that it will get better.