Old 04-14-2015, 02:04 PM
tom11011
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2013

Originally Posted by Skyvector View Post
Actually, you are and continue to be wrong. Envoy flows to AA are not "problematic" and as has been mentioned before we are flowing a MINIMUM of 20 per month until November and 30 per month after that.

In 18 months Envoy will have a 5 year new-hire to AA flow. FLOW-as in no interview, no medical. Basically the same way a base transfer works. 5 years from Envoy new-hire to sitting in class at AA. Anybody already on property by that point will have flowed or be flowing soon. Again, this is in contrast to PSA's 4 interviews per month which is not even a flow. I understand how that is difficult for you as you are PSA's biggest cheerleader on this website.
We've all been around long enough to know flows are a management tool to retain pilots. They are a company benefit not a pilot benefit. Anyone taking a job at an airline with a flow basically eliminates the parent airline from their job search unless they really do want to stay at the regional for the 5-10 years for the flow to get them there. ie PSA and Envoy pilots shouldn't even bother to apply because of the flow. They will only apply to United and Delta realistically.

Also, I'm not making this stuff up. This post is 2 months old and I'm not going to re-read again but it would seem clear one of your own pilots talking about the flow stopping.
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/re...top-again.html