Thread: GoJet updates
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 05:30 PM
MavAv8r
Banned

Joined APC: May 2014

Originally Posted by 3kids View Post
Not defending GoJet I could care less about GoJet. I'm calling you out about trying to make yourself and your sad excuse of an airline sound good. Respond to the facts big boy. No Duty rigs no min day terrible benefits bad work rules as a whole and you want to try to brag about having cancelation pay. Cancelation pay doesn't matter if you don't have the rigs behind it to make good pairings. Answer the facts big shot. Answer why your management team that you are such a cheerleader for is screwing guys and you and your lame union wont do anything about it. Answer why your supper hero new management team that is going to make the place so much better isn't doing something to fix the guys who got lied to about their CQFO pay. Stop bashing other airlines we the one you work for is just as bad if not worse!!!!! I will be waiting to hear your answers on the weeaaak areas of your contract and how you can justify those to everybody!!!
Jelly Much? Ur such a tool guy. Have fun on your one man crusade to shut the airline down. You just sound like a ****ed off clown. We've debated the contract on here numerous times, been told we're sh!t over and over again, and people are still showing up for class. Must not be that terrible. Better than that crap at RAH, Eagle, and Go Jet. There's three right there. I'm done debating.. tired of feeding the troll. Good Luck conquering the world du@sche bag.