Old 04-16-2015, 03:52 PM
GeauxPro
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2015
Position: A320 Left

Originally Posted by NJGov View Post
Three are several hundred pilots in council 77 and 109.. Where was the discussion held about the recall? And please show me some empirical evidence of where a 'majority' as you say, wanted this to happen.

This was done in a tasteless manner. An offense to children to even label this as childlike behavior.

The result doesn't bother me at all, it's the way we got there. Ironically, many people part of this agenda 'campaigned' on transparency. It's total hypocrisy.
77 is where my membership resides. During the recent elections candidates from both bases ran on a campaign of change, and the more reasoned of the two tickets won. Now then the more reasoned of the two have decided that the Chairman needed to be changed. The pilots had their election and their duly elected representatives are now following their campaign platform.

As a 77 member, I am comfortable with my elected rep doing what he thinks is best. After all, that is why we elect reps. ALPA is not a democracy, it's a representative form of government.