View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 07:34 AM
Aero1900
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: 1900D CA

Originally Posted by Flymonkey10 View Post
Sorry if this is a broken record...but think twice before quitting your current job and going to Frontier. It will not take long if you're hired to see the hatred for the employees (and customers) this company exhibits minute to minute. People are leaving before they even complete training.

I am lucky enough to be waiting for my legacy class now and looking to leave Frontier. I have never been fired from a job but counting on it when I give my notice from the "chief pilot" at Frontier. At my new company interview the pilot on the panel pulled me aside and asked me "how was the prison term at Frontier". Very sad...great crews there...pathetic management.

Pay rates, contract abuse, benefits, payroll that's never right, getting displaced/reassigned with NO pay, horrible trips with horrible hotels...this list is long. You have a choice between a good place and Frontier....wait and take the good place and save the brain damage.

Sorry...

Monk
Really, brain damage? Sounds to me like you will be a miserable guy where ever you go. Some people are just never happy, I've known people like you. You will grow to hate anything and appreciate nothing.