Thread: Skywest
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 07:24 AM
ClickClickBoom
MK Ultra Candidate

Joined APC: Feb 2013
Position: Prime Leader of Boko Harumph

Originally Posted by Cruz5350 View Post
It's ignorant to think that you can and always will be a Captain once upgraded. We have a huge 50 seat operation that can and will go away. Nothing says it won't be slashed and a portion of our pilot group downgraded. I'd rather secure gains in all areas not just where it benefits me. You're not going to garner any support for sitting 5 years in the right seat when most our guys spent nearly a decade.
You are so full of dog excrement it's not funny, do you even work at SKYW. With upgrades at their longest at 7-8 years anyone who didn't upgrade had the opportunity but chose not to. SKYW needs idiots like you to be able to continue the bait and switch games they have played in the past. For your info I am advocating for YOU, I am at the top of the scale, and SKYW would have to eliminate 90% of the existing planes to get to my seat. If you think I need another $1000 of SKYW cash you are sadly mistaken, for them to buy me it would take 7 figures, but I do acknowledge that a $1000 is a lot to a 2nd year F/O with 2 kids. If they do nothing, pay wise, my retirement is assured. You by all means, keep thinking I am your enemy, your career will be interesting.