View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 01:06 PM
panoose
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2015

Originally Posted by sled14 View Post
"Good evening – Today, we closed our 2014 First Officer requisition. If you applied to more than one ‘Pilot’ requisition prior to your offer to interview was extended, you will have received an email from [email protected]ourcing stating that you were not selected for a position. Please be advised that this email was auto-generated and specific only to our 2014 requisition. Your current application with Frontier will continue under our current 2015 requisition and the administrative process of closing the old req will have no impact on your scheduled interview with the company."

Thats a relief!
Hello Sled. If you don't mind me asking, did you receive the email beginning with "Today, we closed our 2014 First Officer requisition..." after the TBNT email? If not, when did you get that?

The reason I'm asking is because I applied for Frontier on Sunday, went to the job fair on Wednesday, and was told at the job fair that I would be called for an interview, but was not given a date. You can imagine I was quite bummed when I received that Thanks But No Thanks email yesterday afternoon.