Thread: Allegiant Air
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 10:08 AM
Xbone
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2012

Originally Posted by tom11011 View Post
But let's not resort to welfare with our entitlement philosophies.
Originally Posted by tom11011 View Post
Careful here, this is entitlement mentality. Knock it off. It's never about what you think you deserve, its what you negotiate. You guys either will or will not negotiate a better contract, that's up to you. You can always start your own airline and pay the pilots whatever you want.
I’m certain he was referring to our generation of American corporate welfare ‘1’ percenters, exhibited by our management’s wealth entitlement mentality. To which our current pay bump is a contractual status quo requirement, that was previously negotiated by our former representatives.

Thanks for your support.

Originally Posted by SayAlt View Post
I disagree. Unless you are talking about the executives, that is (which you weren't).

LOL

No.

In fact, I will continue to track and post airline executive compensation every time there is new information to post, especially as long as the trends in the graph below remain unchanged. It has nothing to do with "entitlement mentality", unless you are a senior exec. of course. We can clearly see WHO the entitlement-minded folks are in this graph, and it's sure as hell not the flight crews.

Funny how the rise in exec. compensation has far out-paced any increase in corp. profitability. So, no, even THAT argument/explanation falls flat.